Thursday, May 10, 2012

Senior Memoir

I have always enjoyed reminiscing on old times and past memories.  One of my favorite assignments to do in English this year was my Senior Memoir book.  When putting this together,  I realized how much I have learned in High School.  I did not only learn in class, but I learned life lessons about people and the kind of person I want to be.  Others may not know this, but they have inspired me to be the person I am today.  I have enjoyed meeting new people throughout High School and learning about their lives and their views on life.  This Senior Memoir was fun to put together because it reminded me of all the amazing experiences I had throughout my four years at Los Osos.  I love Class of 2012 and my fellow grizzlies, I will never forget.  

-Daniella B. Period 3

No comments:

Post a Comment